Why are ERGnomes special?
In Series 2, we welcome the Crypto vs Fiat ERGnomes!
Layered Rarity System
- Every ERGnome, Pet or Plant is unique, but some are more prized than others! Four base tiers are noted by the background color, and matching accessories are highly prized! Collect a matching set of ERGnome, Pet, Plant!
- The characters’ design and descriptions may also suggest what kind of relationship they have with other specific characters, thus giving a further level of depth to the character design.
- We only allowed 1 ERGnome purchase at a time. All 502 Series 2 Crypto-VS-Fiat ERGnomes will be released with a random allocation and featured simple pricing tiers:
- First 150 ERGnomes are 10 $ERG
- Next 150 ERGnomes are 12 $ERG
- Last 202 ERGnomes are 14 $ERG
Trades are Secure & Automatic
- Your NFT is sent during the purchasing process, directly to your $ERG wallet, using a automatic refund mechanism once a series of ERGnomes' sellout
- 1. Your $ERG Payment is Sent
- 2. Your $ERG Payment Confirms/Refunds
- 3. Your ERGnome is Automatically Sent
Here's a sample of 100% hand drawn Series 2 ERGnomes!
A total of 477 ERGnomes, Pets & Plants were released in the Series 2 - Crypto vs Fiat
- Amateur Blockgnome the Cryptominer
Securing the network and approving transactions, one block at a time.
- Jerry the PoS Holder
He holds on to his PoS coins while dreaming of a more decentralized and cleaner world.
- Dumpo the Bagholder
Anything he touches ends up dumping, from stocks to precious metals to shitcoins.
- Chase the IRS Hitman
He's always looming behind investors' shoulders, ready to blow their gainz.
- Ciro the Skethcy Loan Shark
His interest rates are so high he's gonna get yo kids yo wife and yo pizza too.
- Epoch the Staking Quokka
Look at that smile. That damn smile. That's the smile of a happy staker.
- Stableton the Stablecoin Guardian
He goes by the motto slow and steady wins the passive income.
- Luc the Trippy NFT Collector
He spends his happiest days having trippy accidents with his best friend Claud. That's when they make the best NFTs together.
- Lichnyy the BPSAA Privacyshroom
His numerous disguises allow him to easily slip away from those who are after his gains.
- Forexo the Currency Fungus
Fighting against technical analysis on a daily basis has strenghtened his brain and drained his muscles.
- Matte the Lending Grandma
She loves lending her assets to earn passive income while procrastinating with her nephew.
- Brad the Pump and Dumped Dandelion
His leaves change colors depending on how well his portfolio is performing.