Why are ERGnomes special?
In Series 1, we welcome the trailblazing FrontiERGnomes!
A blend of algorithmically modified hand-drawn art and technology, using Ergo Platform's smart contracts to make this a pioneering NFT Project.
Layered Rarity System
- Every ERGnome, Pet or Plant is unique, but some are more prized than others! Four base tiers are noted by the background color, and matching accessories are highly prized! Collect a matching set of ERGnome, Pet, Plant!
- The characters’ design and descriptions may also suggest what kind of relationship they have with other specific characters, thus giving a further level of depth to the character design.
- We only allowed 1 ERGnome purchase at a time. All 477 FrontiERGnomes will be released with a random allocation and featured simple pricing tiers:
- First 150 ERGnomes are 4 $ERG
- Next 150 ERGnomes are 6 $ERG
- Last 177 ERGnomes are 8 $ERG
Trades are Secure & Automatic
- Your NFT is sent during the purchasing process, directly to your $ERG wallet, using a automatic refund mechanism once a series of ERGnomes' sellout
- 1. Your $ERG Payment is Sent
- 2. Your $ERG Payment Confirms/Refunds
- 3. Your ERGnome is Automatically Sent
Here's a sample of 100% hand drawn Genesis ERGnomes!
A total of 477 ERGnomes, Pets & Plants were released in the Series 1 - FrontiERGnomes!
- Amateur Supergnome
Don't let your fears dwarf you. If you can dream it, you can Supergnome it.
- Bubba the Dog Instructor
He's the only one who can handle all the weird ERGnomes dog breeds. Not the cleaniest guest, don't bother inviting him over for dinner.
- Bulgakov the Inventor
He gave life to a couple of some not-so-socially-respectable creatures. He had to leave his hometown after one of them set his nan of fire.
- 2Pegs, the Peg Legged Captaingnome
His social circle expanded a lot after his friends realized that his hooks made for handy clothes hangers on nights out.
- Big Belly Thornfrog Bombadier
He's the loyal companion of a Superhero. When in danger, it produces a huge amount of mucus he splurts out from his belly button.
- Fluffo the Barking Meatball
Imagine cousin It after getting a perm. Now add a worryingly long tongue, and you have this beauty.
- Pedro the Ripped Pirate Pelican
The most narcissistic pelican you can meet. He tends to pick fights with carrots bigger than him.
- Claud the Tripping Chameleon
His motto is "we don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents with the wrong kind of mushrooms".
- Matsu the Procrastinator
No one knows what he's procrastinating, nor what he's waiting for. Some say what he's smoking brings him back to the 70s.
- Kevin the Rascalshroom
He used to be a good boy, until he failed his business economics exam. Now he robs banks.
- Mike the Wobbling Fanplant
Because of his constant wobbling, he throws up a lot. The kind of friend you definitely don't want as a wingman at parties.
- Herbert the Beach Fighter
He lived most of his life as a shy nerd. Now that he's retired, he moved to a tropical island and turned into a gym rat.