Why are ERGnomes special?
In Series 2, we welcome the Crypto vs Fiat ERGnomes!
Layered Rarity System
- Every ERGnome, Pet or Plant is unique, but some are more prized than others! Four base tiers are noted by the background color, and matching accessories are highly prized! Collect a matching set of ERGnome, Pet, Plant!
- The characters’ design and descriptions may also suggest what kind of relationship they have with other specific characters, thus giving a further level of depth to the character design.
- We only allowed 1 ERGnome purchase at a time. All 503 Series 2 Crypto-VS-Fiat ERGnomes will be released with a random allocation and featured simple pricing tiers:
- First 150 ERGnomes are 10 $ERG
- Next 150 ERGnomes are 12 $ERG
- Last 202 ERGnomes are 14 $ERG
Trades are Secure & Automatic
- Your NFT is sent during the purchasing process, directly to your $ERG wallet, using a automatic refund mechanism once a series of ERGnomes' sellout
- 1. Your $ERG Payment is Sent
- 2. Your $ERG Payment Confirms/Refunds
- 3. Your ERGnome is Automatically Sent
Here's a sample of 100% hand drawn Series 2 ERGnomes!
A total of 503 ERGnomes, Pets & Plants were released in the Series 2 - Crypto vs Fiat
- Amateur Blockgnome the Cryptominer
Securing the network and approving transactions, one block at a time.
- Jerry the PoS Holder
He holds on to his PoS coins while dreaming of a more decentralized and cleaner world.
- Dumpo the Bagholder
Anything he touches ends up dumping, from stocks to precious metals to shitcoins.
- Chase the IRS Hitman
He's always looming behind investors' shoulders, ready to blow their gainz.
- Ciro the Skethcy Loan Shark
His interest rates are so high he's gonna get yo kids yo wife and yo pizza too.
- Epoch the Staking Quokka
Look at that smile. That damn smile. That's the smile of a happy staker.
- Stableton the Stablecoin Guardian
He goes by the motto slow and steady wins the passive income.
- Luc the Trippy NFT Collector
He spends his happiest days having trippy accidents with his best friend Claud. That's when they make the best NFTs together.
- Lichnyy the BPSAA Privacyshroom
His numerous disguises allow him to easily slip away from those who are after his gains.
- Forexo the Currency Fungus
Fighting against technical analysis on a daily basis has strenghtened his brain and drained his muscles.
- Matte the Lending Grandma
She loves lending her assets to earn passive income while procrastinating with her nephew.
- Brad the Pump and Dumped Dandelion
His leaves change colors depending on how well his portfolio is performing.
Design Traits: Explained
ERGnomes have traits associated with each design's visual element and how those traits get combined upon generation defines the class of each nft.
These traits are unique to each character, meaning that they are NOT shared across different characters.
- Full Match Civilian
All Design Layers have the trait: Civilian
- Full Match Cupid
All Design Layers have the trait: Cupid
- Full Match Thornyhero
All Design Layers have the trait: Thornyhero
- Full Mismatched
All Design Layers are different from each other
The more common the NFT, the higher the number of traits (and therefore the higher the number of possible combinations).
On the other hand, since rarer NFTs have fewer traits, the number of possible combinations is lower, making these NFTs more scarce in number.
Uses the largest number of Design Layers, resulting in greater Varieties of NFTs
Uses fewer Design Layers, resulting in far fewer Varieties of NFTs
Very few Design Layers, very few Varieties of NFTs
- ULTRA RARE
Even fewer Design Layers, some of the rarest ERGnome NFTs
Single Design Layers, one of a kind NFTs
Few ERGnomes are honored with this title, one of a kind NFTs